Is a quality 57″ two-piece ash cue with stainless joiner
Tip Choices :
- 11mm screw-on with brass ferrule – Australia/NZ & Most of Europe – (Generic Pub Tip mainly used with 2″ Balls)
- 13mm glue-on with X-Strength nylon ferrule – USA/Canada – (Most suited for 8 & 9Ball play with 2 & 1/4″ balls used in North America
- 9.5mm glue-on Blue Diamond with brass ferrule – UK/Europe – (Suitable for snooker & pool tournament quality)
Cue Weights :
- Med – Heavy 19 – 22oz (Default) – This is the most popular choice & is what is selected if no other requests are made.
- Light – 16 – 17oz – (Available with 9.5 & 13mm tips) (11mm limited stock)
- Light to Medium – 17 – 18oz (Carries a small weighting cost of $15 as we need to re-weight lighter cues) (11mm limited stock)
All cues are checked & documented for straightness & weight before being selected & before dispatch.
The design is printed to the highest Australian standards on air -free vinyl which is applied to the butt section of the cue. It is then sealed with a double coat of clear 2-pack.
This is the same durable long-wearing application used on motor vehicles. It stays vibrant & rich, in colour for the life of the cue.
Optional Matching Case – You may order a cue case that matches the cue. We do this by applying an unsealed, durable latex decal design to the entire front of the case. As stated, this decal is durable, howeve,r it is not sealed so please don’t use thinners, chemicals or alcohol to clean it.
SS COMMODORE – 12/4/16 (Australia)
Good Morning Paul just wanted to let you know I got the Pool Cue on Thursday Mate loved it and what a surprise with the chalk Mate that was amazing just want to say Thank you for your patience and time phone calls working with me Thanks again I’ll be telling anyone that comes and has a game of pool at the house to have a look at your site I’ll be it touch I’ll be ordering one for myself soon Mate
SPYRO – 12/5/16 (Australia)
Hi Paul, – I absolutely love it…. There is no other way of saying it. It is gorgeous and I can’t wait to see it in person. Please send me the invoice for it so I can complete the payment. Thanks so much for all the help, I have wanted a Spyro pool cue for a long time and was unable to find anyone to put it together for me. How much extra would it be to get a matching case with it?