Q: How long till I get my order?
We will complete your cue & have it ready to send within 8 – 15 days from the date of payment. (If timing steps outside this parameter, it’s only by a few days)
CLICK HERE – This Week’s order Timing
To avoid delays, a general rule of thumb (including Shipping) is to :
- Order 3 – 4 weeks before required, if you’re in Australia
- Order 5 – 6 weeks before required, if you’re outside Australia
- We will contact you within 24 hours of receiving your contact form. If we have enough information, that contact may be in the form of a quick visual of your design, to speed up the process.
- We attempt to reach an agreed design in as little time as possible but it varies. Some designs can be reached the same day.
- It is worth asking if we have an existing design in our library as process is quicker & therefore cheaper.
- Once approval of a design is reached, a proof is sent with order & payment details. Please check the proof, then if all is OK, you can approve the order with one of our payment options.
- After payment has been made, cues take 8 to 15 days to complete.
CLICK HERE – This Week’s order Timing
Q: How long does shipping take?
Domestic (within Australia)
- 2 – 5 days (Queensland, NSW & Vic)
- 4 – 6 days (Sth Aust & Tas)
- 5 – 10 days (NT & WA)
- Express Shipping is highly dependent on which State & how central
7 – 14 days (New Zealand) compared to 10 – 21 days (Rest of World)
Q: How much do the cues cost?
All of our quotes are in Australian Dollars. Please use 77 – 79% as an approximation for US Dollars / 59 – 60% for an approximation for UK Sterling
- Cues in the online store start at AUD110 (with no text added)
- “Add your text” is 25.00 & “Add an Image” is 35.00
- Adding Cases – a soft canvas cue case is 7.95 & a vinyl hard case is AUD44.50. We can also make a hard cue case made that matches the cue for AUD75.00.
For Custom Design Pricing please click on one of the below:
Please take the time to read Terms & Conditions for one-off Custom Design. It is not hard to understand & it explains Design Deposit conditions & Rules regarding your design.
Q: How much is the shipping cost?
Australian Shipping –
- Shipping is included in the price for Online Shop orders. (Express can be selected in the shop)
- We will always try to include shipping cost in quotes for Custom Design orders. They are charged at Australia Post prices.
- Items are sent via Australia Post Parcel with Tracking. (Express shipping via quote)
International Freight – Items are sent via Pack and Track International. Both Standard & Express are calculated using an Australia Post plugin.
PLEASE NOTE: Some countries like the UK, Ireland & the EU have their own import tax. This is separate & will be charged by your own countries customs department. There are no import taxes for the US or Canada.
|Country||Single Cue||single cue with Case|
|New Zealand||$24.90 (Express)||$29.90 (Express)|
|Asia Pacific / USA / Canada||$39.90 (Standard)||$49.90(Standard)|
|UK / Europe||$44.90 (Standard)||$54.90 (Standard)|
THE PRODUCT & QUALITY
Q: What type of cues are used (Tip,weight etc)?
Q: What tip size should I choose?
Q: How is the designed applied?
Q: How will my cue be packaged?
Q: Do you do quality checks?
THE ORDER PROCESS
Q: How does the Order Process Work?
- Select a Design
- Add your text & an image if you wish
- Select your tip size & preferred cue weight
- Choose your packaging (Case or sleeve)
- We will send you an email with 3D visual to approve & estimated completion date. Please respond to this email or we have to make a decision whether to proceed.
- We will supply a tracking number when dispatched.
Important: Please take the time to read Terms & Conditions for one-off Custom Design.
The Order form will give you the ability to
- Leave us your preferred contact details
- Choose some basic cue preferences
- Give us a basic idea of the design that you require
- Attach an image (if required)
- Form also gives you a basic idea of our pricing. Please read & check box as design time can’t be allocated unless you’re happy with our pricing.
Alternatively, we also have a General Form & contact numbers on the Contacts Page. After contact we will need to communicate via email so please make sure that your listed email address is correct. If you haven’t heard from us, please check your Junk/Spam folder.
Every design process is a little different depending on the specifics of the design. Once we have discussed the design & it is considered to be a Brand New design that we are creating, we will email a quote & you will need to agree to the quote, before any design is proceeded with. Under some circumstances a small deposit may be required. This deposit will naturally come off the price of the cue.
We will email a quick visual in the form of a Dropbox link to make sure we’re on the same wavelength. After that it’s a matter of making any changes needed until we arrive at a design that you are happy with.
After a design is agreed upon we will send you an email proof, including all details of your proposed purchase including design, cue & order details, postage address, timing & payment. Full or partial payment is required for us to proceed, so as we can meet our promise of having your cue completed & sent within 15 days. When using Paypal, we now allow for a starting payment & a final payment before being sent.