Q: How long till I get my order?
- Order 3 – 4 weeks before required, if you’re in Australia
- Order 5 – 6 weeks before required, if you’re outside Australia
- We will contact you within 24 hours of receiving your contact form. If we have enough information, that contact may be in the form of a quick visual of your design, to speed up the process.
- We attempt to reach an agreed design in as little time as possible but it varies. Some designs can be reached the same day.
- It is worth asking if we have an existing design in our library as process is quicker & therefore cheaper.
- Once approval of a design is reached, a proof is sent with order & payment details. Please check the proof, then if all is OK, you can approve the order with one of our payment options.
- After payment has been made, cues take 8 to 15 days to complete.
Q: How long does shipping take?
- International 7 – 14 days (New Zealand) compared to 10 – 21 days (Rest of World)
Q: How much do the cues cost?
|Country||Single Cue||single cue with Case|
|New Zealand||$24.90 (Express)||$29.90 (Express)|
|Asia Pacific / USA / Canada||$39.90 (Standard)||$49.90(Standard)|
|UK / Europe||$44.90 (Standard)||$54.90 (Standard)|
THE PRODUCT & QUALITY
Q: What type of cues are used (Tip,weight etc)?
Cues are a 57″ two-piece ash with stainless joiner (Ideal for height 165 – 185cm / 5’5″ – 6’1″)
We now have 52″ cues with 11mm tips available (please ask) (Ideal for players under 160cm or 5’3″)
Default tip sizes & weights
9.5 – 10mm are generally 17 – 20oz
11mm are generally 19 – 20oz
12 – 13mm are generally 19 – 20oz
Q: What tip size should I choose?
CUE TIP CHOICES
- 12 – 13mm tip – Recommended in the US/Canada because of larger pool balls used (2 & 1/4 inches.) Is a glue-on with an extra strength nylon/poly ferrule.
- 11mm tips – Besides US orders, 11mm tips are the most popular simply because they are a generically used size & being screw-on, are easily replaced. For a casual player they are the safe choice. I highly recommend getting the spare tip pack option with the 11mm which has a New tech chalkless silicone tip & a blue soft tip.
- 9.5 – 10mm tips – More often used among competition & advanced players. This is because a glue-on tip generally plays better than a screw-on. Plus the smaller the tip, the less you play off center to spin the ball. We recommend them to the UK players because of a preference towards quality snooker tips.