- Most sellers have little or no input into the actual quality of the product & therefore can offload the financial responsibility to their wholesaler. This is not the case with a Custom Product as we have modified the product for your specific order.
- With a regular product, if a customer is being excessively fussy, a returned product can be always re-sold at a reduced rate to recover the wholesale cost. This is not the case with a Custom product, because it has usually been personalized or made specifically for an order.
We cater for this by incorporating responsive customer service & proven, documented quality control procedures (in unison with a more detailed Returns Policy)
- We use a high-grade ash cue that we pay extra for, so as to receive the quality that we want.
- The 13mm tips have extra strength ferules to stand up to the rigors of US nine-ball
- The 9.5mm’s, we re-tip with Blue Diamond tips to ensure properly fixed competition quality play
- With the 11mm tips, we offer an option for a chalkless 11mm silicone tip.
- All re-weighting is done by myself with threaded weights & the best quality adhesives.
- Initial Check – We check the straightness & general quality of your cue before even being considered for design application.
- Final Check – The results of a complete quality check (straightness, playing quality, tip, weight & aesthetics) are documented for every custom cue on every worksheet.
- Finally, our customer satisfaction record speaks for itself.
Custom Product policies are designed to look after & protect the honest majority while not pandering to the actions of a dishonest minority.